The Society of Spanish Researchers in the United Kingdom (SRUK/CERU) is pleased to announce the launch of the first UAM/SRUK Summer Studentships. The goal of these studentships is to support the visit of undergraduate/masters students from the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM) to research groups in the UK. Funding is limited and awards will be made in a competitive basis on research excellence, student training, CV of the applicant, and expected impact to the host.
- Up to twenty studentships are available in the areas of Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics and Food Technology.
- Studentships will last between two and four months.
- Studentships will take place between 1st June and 30th September 2018.
- Studentships provides the funding for mobility of the student, but it does not provide funding for consumables.
- Applicants may use the award to attract additional funding.
- For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For eligibility and further details please visit SRUK/CERU website.