With the aim of continuing to support the best scientific talent and fostering innovative, high quality research in Spain, “la Caixa” Foundation is launching a new call for applications for the INPhINIT Fellowships Programme.
In this second call it will grant 57 3-year fellowships to talented researchers of any nationality to carry out a doctorate at top Spanish research centres accredited with the Severo Ochoa or María de Maeztu distinction and at Carlos III Health Research Institutes, in the disciplines of Bio and Health Sciences, Technology, Physics, Engineering and Mathematics.
– 3-year contract in a stimulating environment of research training.
– Personalised monitoring and career development plan.
– Complementary training programme in transferable skills.
– Secondments at national and institutional organisations.
– Mentor appointed by ”la Caixa” Foundation from its network of alumni, the ”la Caixa” Fellows’ Association.
– Involvement in Outreach activities.
– Participation in Networking events.
Be part of INPhINIT