The Universidad Autónoma de Madrid is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with the Real Decreto 1112/2018, september 7th, on accessibility of websites and applications for public sector mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to websites under the domain https://www.ifimac.uam.es
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of compliance of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
a. Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- Except for main pages, there may not be text alternatives for images and tables. There may be no written indications for the included maps to explain geographic locations. [requirement number 126.96.36.199 of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- PDF documents created before 11/01/2019 may not have been converted to a fully accessible format.
- Some documents provided by U.A.M. institutions may not be available in a fully accessible version.
- Most of the videos lack subtitles and audio descriptions [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Multimedia content of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
There could be occasional editing errors on some web page.
b. disproportionate burden
- Does not apply.
c. the content does not fall within the scope of applicable law
- Does not apply. (This statement is only included on pages where it applies)
Preparation of this accessibility statement
The preliminary analysis is based on the audit carried out by ILUNION Tecnología y Accesibilidad within the WCAG 2.0 framework and the method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself.
Statement last revised: May 2023.
Observations and contact information
Any user can make communications about accessibility, article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018, such as:
- report any possible breach by this website
- convey other content access difficulties
- make any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
Through the following procedure of the electronic headquarters of the UAM: https://sede.uam.es/sede/quejasysugerencias
Note: In the section “Issue on which the complaint/suggestion is concerned”, you must choose point 1.1.4, Accessibility of web content.
They can also be communicated through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the CAU at 914974029.
Communications will be received and processed by:
Unidad Responsable de Accesibilidad Digital de la UAM.
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Edificio Rectorado 2ª Entreplanta
Calle Einstein, 3
28049 – MADRID
The claim procedure included in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will enter into force on September 20, 2020.
This website aims to comply with the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2022 Standard, considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018. Therefore, the objective is to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, established by the W3C.
The last accessibility review was done in May 2023.
The responsive design (for viewing on mobile devices) is only partially available. For non-responsive pages, the texts do not adapt correctly to a reduced format.
USING THE KEYBOARD
A series of keyboard shortcuts are incorporated to facilitate navigation through the U.A.M. website, which are the following:
- 0 = Accessibility Statement
- 1 = Main Page of the Theoretical Physics
- 4 = Main Menu
- 5 = Contact
- 6 = UAM
- X = Skip to main content
The use of “accesskeys” or keyboard shortcuts is conditioned by the different browsers:
On Windows systems:
- Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer: ALT + shortcut
- Firefox: ALT + Shift + shortcut (in older versions ALT + shortcut)
- Opera: SHIFT + ESC + shortcut
On MAC systems:
- Google Chrome, Safari: Ctrl + ALT + shortcut
- Firefox: Ctrl + shortcut
On Ubuntu systems:
- Firefox: ALT + Shift + shortcut
Other uses of the keyboard
When the keyboard is exclusively used to navigate web pages, in addition to the arrow and tab keys, the space bar and carriage return (enter) keys can also be used to operate interactive elements such as drop-downs and filters with check or selection boxes.