Consolidated as a reference meeting of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (N&N) in Spain, the conference NanoSpain 2022 is not limited to a conventional presentation of ideas or results, but seeks to deepen the common themes among the participants, also serving as a link between industry and researchers.
- Abstract Submission (oral request): March 11, 2022
- Student Grant (travel bursary) request: March 11, 2022
- Author Submission Acceptance Notification: March 18, 2022
- Abstract Submission (Poster request): April 22, 2022
- Early Bird Registration Fee: April 01, 2022
Submit Your Abstract
Nanospain2022 is sponsored by IFIMAC, CSIC, Conexion NanoMedicina CSIC and Isaza scientific.
Check the website www.nanospainconf.org for updates.
For any further information, contact us at: info(at)phantomsnet.net