QNanoLight is offering positions for excellent postdoctoral researchers and PhD students to work on the development of different quantum technologies based on nanophotonic platforms.
QNanoLight is a consortium of theory groups based at IFIMAC, the Condensed Matter Physics Center at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, which is very active in the fields of nanophotonics and quantum technologies, with a broad network of international collaborators.
At the moment, we have multiple funding available from different Local (Comunidad de Madrid), National (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación) and European (Horizon RIA) sources. We seek motivated and independent researchers to join our team, and offer positions with competitive salaries. The number of postdoctoral (2 years) and PhD positions (max. 3 years) that will be filled will depend on the number and quality of applications, with an expected starting date of January 2023 (some flexibility is possible).
Specific topics of interest include:
- Nanophotonic structures for the generation and manipulation of quantum states of light.
- Polaritonic physics for chemistry and material science.
- Spectroscopy and metrology with quantum nanophotonics.
- Near-infrared and THz quantum photonics and sensing.
- Expressions of interest, including a CV, contact of two references and a motivation letter (specifying the group where they would like to work) should be addressed to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is October 1st, 2022.